All-State Audition Schedule
Don't forget to bring your Moses Brown campus map with driving directions.
Vocal auditions: Senior audition will be the first two sections of "Laudate Jehovam, omnes gentes"; Junior audition will be the entire piece of music, "Hallelujah, Amen" from Judas Maccabaeus, without any repeats. (The first edition had an optional repeat, the CPDL version posted on the RIMEA site does not.)Some important notes:
- Additional students may be registered on-site at Moses Brown (by a RIMEA member) in the band room in Ross House, Lower Level, Room B002, for a fee of $25.
- Due to numbers and scheduling requirements, the following rooms are morning-only: Junior and Senior euphonium/baritone/French horn; Junior tenor/bari saxophone; Junior jazz saxophone; Junior trombone/tuba; Junior/Senior jazz drums.
- NO PHOTOCOPIED MUSIC is allowed at any RIMEA festival.
- To help allow rooms to remain on schedule, please plan on arriving 15 minutes before your scheduled audition time (when possible) with your adjudication form ready (with info on top pre-filled).
- There will be a footstool provided in the CLASSICAL guitar room.
- For everyone's safety and comfort, parents are not allowed in audition rooms, certain hallways and Lower School.
- Headquarters (RIMEA members only) - Ross House, Lower Level Room B002, Band Room
- Hospitality Center - Lower Dwares
- Information Tables - 1 at the entrance of Ross House and 1 at the entrance to Middle House
- Vocal Warm-up - Upper Dwares
- Brass Warm-up - Alumni Hall
- Percussion Warm-up - Alumni Hall
- Strings Warm-up - Sinclair Room
- Woodwinds Warm-up - Alumni Hall
- Moses Brown campus map and driving directions